
hello everyone!!!this is my second official post and it's gonna be about a movie i saw last week...
one of my best friends,annie told me about a movie called " (500)days of summer"...she told me id love it and she was sooo right!!! that movie is something more than just a movie....it's got style...
the leading actress is so cute and has this absolutely amazing style,when the main actor is my dream guy...he really is...he's got EVERYTHING and this ain't a lie...anyway that movie kinda "changed" me...it'one of the ones that actually make a difference...

So in loove with the movieee!!! You people need to see that immediately-no kidding! Absolutely looved it!!!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήxoxo
Check out your mailbox on Fb. I sent you some tips for ur blog!
Much loveee!
Hi sweetie,
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI'm so glad that you loved the movie because it's a favourite of mine too! Zooey Deschanel is also my favourite style icons, I love everything from her dresses to her hair, she's perfect! Joseph Gordon Levitt is superb too as Tom, I've loved him since 10 things I hate about you, another movie I love so much!!
Thank you so much for your sweet comment:)
xx
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveyour blog girl ;)
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή